I just love using sheet masks. I would sometimes hoard them, use them when my skin needs to be extra gorgeous on certain days, or whenever I just want my skin to be pampered. On times when I’m not using any serums or essences, I would use sheet masks that targets my skin issues. Sheet masks are soaked in either concentrated serums or essences. Serums and essences are often pretty expensive so using sheet masks are a good alternative if you can’t get a full bottle of those products.
I would probably use sheet masks around 3-4 times a week. I think I even did it for 7 days as a part of a challenge, and to be fair, I did see quite an improvement on my skin texture then.
Anyways, enough of my blabbering, let’s go on to the review shall we?
PRODUCT NAME: Hayejin Cuddle of Flowers Pink Moisturizing Sheet Mask
Moisture care mask containing Damask Rose and Tahiti Complex with 7 types of ingredients for revitalizing, moisturizing care of fatigued skin.
1. Floral Care delivery vitality and nourishment.
Contains Damask Rose Extract indigenous to Bulgaria, Turkey, and Morocco, and 7 types of Tahiti flowers obtained from Point Venus, Tahiti, for calming, yet revitalizing care.
2. Moisture replenishment and superior hydration ensure effective moisture care.
Skin moisture factors, Vitamin B5 and resurrection plant-derivative ingredients supply moisture
3. High-adherence skin care with thin, ultra skin-fitting sheets.
The semi-translucent, thin sheet sheet mask design fits flawlessly to the skin, ensuring the fast-acting delivery of active ingredients to the skin.
WHERE TO PURCHASE:
BULLETED WALKTHROUGH REVIEW:
*DISCLAIMER: THIS PRODUCT WAS SENT TO ME BY THE COMPANY IN EXCHANGE FOR AN HONEST REVIEW. MY OPINIONS ARE MY OWN AND NOT INFLUENCED BY ANYONE.*
• Right off the bat, I am in love with the packaging. It is simple and sophisticated. I love the color accent that differentiate the types of sheet masks from one another.
• When you open it up, you will see the sheet mask on there. One side of the sheet mask has a plastic covering that you will be removing once you’ve placed the sheet mask on your face.
• Upon application, I don’t really feel anything out of the ordinary. It feels just like a normal sheet mask.
• I don’t think it has any smell.
• After waiting for at least 15 minutes (according to instructions you can leave it up to 20 minutes), I removed the mask was completely blown away by the results.
• My skin was hydrated af.
• There were a lot of left over products on my face so I massaged the rest on my face, tapped it in so that it gets absorbed.
• My skin is super sensitive. I get hives or break out easily if a certain product doesn’t work on my skin. I didn’t notice any hives after using this or any time after that. No breakouts either.
• There was also some product left on the container so I recommend to scoop them out and probably apply it on the other parts of your skin like your elbows, arms, knees, ect.
• I feel like this product stayed true to its claims. They weren’t kidding when they said they were going for super hydration.
• They are selling this product on their website for about $15 for 5 sheet masks so that’s about $3 each. Which is a bit expensive for a sheet mask if you convert it to Philippine pesos. That’s about approximately Php 155 per mask and could be a bit expensive for some. However, the quality of the product is very good though so I guess you really pay for what you get
WHAT ARE THE THINGS THAT WORKED FOR YOU?
• Love the packaging
• Stayed true to its claim
• Super hydrating
• It didn’t trigger allergies or breakouts
• A lot of extra essence you can use on other parts of your body
• High quality product.
WHAT ARE THE THINGS THAT DIDN’T WORK FOR YOU?
• It is a bit pricey for someone who is on a budget.
• Is not locally available in the Philippines. You can order through their website. I have linked it on the product information above.
WOULD YOU RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT? WHY AND WHY NOT?
I love this product. I think it’s pretty awesome. I liked that it stayed true to what it says it was going to do. However, the price point is something to look at as well. The price of $3 per sheet mask could be a bit too much for some. But like I said, the quality of this product though is amazing, I think you get a good price for your money.